Hello, this is me Manon Lagreve and welcome to Manon’s Little Kitchen! I am sharing with you my recipes, my “coups de coeur”, my travels and anything that makes me happy 🙂
Me in a few dates:
- 14th December 1991 – Born in a small village called Louvigné du Desert
- Summer 1996 – First memory of baking with grandma
- Wednesdays in 2002 – Started to make cake batter with my sister, just to be able to eat … the batter
- November 2011 – Move to London as an au pair for 10 months in London
- 2012 – Started to bake more seriously and fell in love with London and its amazing cupcakes offers
- 2014 – 2016 – Baked years on years birthday cakes for my friends, colleagues, families ect …
- February 2016 – Started my first blog Manon’s Little Kitchen v1
- December 2017 – Applied for The Great British Bake Off season 9
- August 2018 – Part of the The Great British Bake Off season 9 and proudly finished as a quarter finalist.
- Onwards – baking, traveling, enjoying life and more … see the rest on the blog 🙂
I hope that you enjoy my blog and I can’t wait to see you making my recipes! ( There is nothing that makes me more happy! ) If you wanted to share them using #manonslittlekitchen so I can see them.
Lots of love,